The new Nomad Base Station Mini with Magnetic Alignmnment retains all the great features of the original version (reviewed) like the padded leather surface for a scratch-free experience, aluminum chassis, USB-C connectivity, and a solid build quality.
And with the launch of the upgraded Base Station Mini, this is Nomad’s first wireless charger to dive into MagSafe compatibility. That means you’ve got a seamless experience to perfectly snap your iPhone 12 to the charger’s sweet spot every time – perfect for bedside tables, desktops, or even traveling.
- Magnetic padded leather surface
- Up to 15W wireless power (7.5W for iPhones)
- Single device charger
- Magnetic alignment works with iPhone 12 lineup, but charger works with all Qi supported devices
- Ambient light sensor dims LEDs at night
- USB-C power input
- USB-C to USB-C cable included, power brick sold separately
You can pick up the new Base Station Mini with MagSafe compatibility direct from Nomad now, priced at $69.95.
The release comes just after Nomad launched its Horween leather iPhone 12 skins and high-quality screen protectors last week.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.