More importantly, the new builds improve camera performance while also bringing video call effects to the Galaxy A52 duo. What they do is let you blur the background or set a custom background in video calls made via third-party apps such as Zoom, Google Duo, and Microsoft Teams.
The changelog for the A52 and A52 5G’s updates is the same, which you can check below:
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share
- Supports background effects function during video call via some 3rd party apps
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- The stability of Touch screen has been improved
- Call quality has been improved
- The security of your device has been improved
The firmware for the Galaxy A52 comes with version A525xXXU2AUE1, while the A52 5G comes with A526BXXU2AUE1. The update is currently seeding in Europe, but the rollout should expand to other markets soon.
If you live in Europe and haven’t received the new update on your A52/A52 5G yet, you can navigate to your phone’s Settings > Software update menu to manually check if it’s available for download.