The Realme 8 introduced about two weeks ago is receiving a new software update with version number RMX3085_11_A.08. It’s the second update for the vanilla 8 released by Realme after a build with version RMX3085_11_A.05 was rolled out, which optimized the Ultra Night mode and the touching algorithm.
The new firmware further optimizes the touching algorithm on the Realme 8 while also optimizing the power consumption. Additionally, the update brings Starry Mode to the Realme 8 and comes with tons of camera improvements. You can check out the complete changelog of the update below for more details:
- Added the Starry mode
- Optimzied the noise issue in Photo mode for rear camera
- Optimized the image quality in 64MP mode of rear camera
- Optimized the noise issue in shooting photos and videos of third-party application
- Optimized the low color temperature and color saturation issue of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality of front camera
- Optimized the over saturation issue in some scenarios of front camera
- Optimized the color and brightness of Night mode
- Optimized the touch algorithm and improved touching experience
- Power consumption
- Optimized the over power consumption in some scenarios
The new update is currently seeding in India and requires a download of around 260MB. It should reach all the Realme 8 units in a week or two, and we also expect Realme to upload the complete installation package on its website soon, allowing users to skip the waiting time and install the update manually.