Last Updated on December 12, 2020 by uzma
If you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account and play Minecraft, the bug https//aka.ms/remoteconnect keeps on interrupting. When unable to join Minecraft, the article below will help you get rid of the bug and simply get access to Minecraft.
The cause for the cropping up of the bug is not an inability to sign in to Minecraft but due to device change. When playing Minecraft on one device and out of nowhere you change the device, you are deterred with this error message at the time of signing in. Thus, to effectively activate Minecraft on PS4 ignoring the error message and get connected with various players, the guide will help you further.
What is https // aka.ms/remoteconnect?
Method 1: Delete Minecraft data file
In this step, you need to resolve this problem To delete the Minecraft data file on your computer. So, to follow these steps to solve this issue.
- First, you go to the Setting option and then click on the system settings.
- Now you click on the storage following which two game files show up.
- Then you have to delete the file of the Minecraft game.
- After that, you need to try to use the login code and enter the game again.
Method 2: Delete the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
Most users report this Minecraft when this didn’t still work. In this way to follow these steps to solve this problem.
- First, you go to the Settings.
- Click on the System Settings.
- You see the storage open Click on it.
- Then click on Game Storage In which you will see that there are two data files of Minecraft.
- You must have to delete these two-game files and start a refresh.
If you see the codes again then try to performing step-1.
Method 3: How to handle “https//aka.ms/remoteconnect not working”?
To follow these steps to handle the error message are given below.
- To begin with, go to the password reset page of Microsoft.
- Now, you need to enter the email address with which you use PS4 and Xbox to console or the mobile phone.
- Then click on the next option.
- After that, as the verification code shows up, you need to enter it and then click on the next option.
- Herein, you come with the option to reset the password and enter a new one.
- As soon as you set the new password, you will be logged out of the devices through which were playing Minecraft.
- Now you open the console and try to link the Microsoft account.
- Utilize the activation code as needed to get access to Minecraft.
Method 4: How to Setup Microsoft Remote Connet on Xbox One
You need to enter the code of your Console screen to setup Microsoft Remote connect account on Xbox One using Xbox mobile app.
- Log in to a free Microsoft account.
- Copy the aka ms remote connect code from Minecraft.
- Then Paste the code on the Microsoft enter code page.
Why is my switch frozen?
Is Minecraft account the same as Microsoft account?
Do I need to purchase Minecraft for every child?