Last Updated on December 9, 2020 by uzma
Many of you must be thinking about this issue and don’t know how to do it. Since iPhone’s digital rights management doesn’t allow users to get their books from Windows, a majority of us are desperate to read iBooks on a PC screen. Indeed, there are numerous approaches to take care of this issue. Just keep reading and find your solutions here!
This specific tool specializes in the screen mirroring field. and likewise has extra features of gaming emulator and interacting control function between computer and your phone. You can also use this software’s screen mirroring function to mirror and read iBooks on a computer merely by following these steps.
- First, Download ApowerMirror and install it.
- Then connect the phone to ApowerMirror through a WiFi network.
- When this connection requires turning on AirPlay, you can refer to “How to Fix AirPlay Problems” if you run into any related problems.
- When connection successful. you will notice that the phone screen is mirrored onto the computer.
- Next, open iBooks.
- In this way, you can read now iBooks into the full screen just like an iBooks for the computer version.
How to Download iBooks for PC
If the iBooks stored on your iPhone are buying from iTunes, then you can directly download them from iTunes to PC without connecting your iPhone to the computer. Here are the steps in which you download iBooks for PC.
- On your computer you installed the latest version of iTunes > then login with an iTunes account you use to buying an iBook.
- Now Go to “Account” > Select “Purchases” to open a buying list.
- Then click on the “Books” option and select the books you need to download.
Read iBooks on PC via iTunes
Before scanning iPhone data from iPhone/iPad to computer through iTunes is the most commonly used step when it comes to data transfer. To use these steps, make sure you have had the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- First, connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer.
- Then, iTunes will open automatically. If it is not open then you can manually open it.
- At that point Go to Account > Authorizations > Authorize This PC.
- Now enter your Apple ID and password.
- Head to File > Devices > Transfer buying from [your device name].
Read iBooks on Windows through EaseUS MoviMover
This is a totally free information transfer software for iPhone, pointing to help users in sharing documents among IOS device as well as syncing computer data to the iPhone or iPad. Whenever we can also use this software to view iBooks on the computer by transferring the iBooks files to the computer.
- Visit EaseUS MobiMover’s website and download this tool.
- Launch the tool and connect your phone to it through a USB cable.
- Once connected, select “Transfer to Computer” on the mainboard.
- Then select “Books” and click on the “Transfer” button.
- After the transfer is finished, click “View” to check the transferred iBooks files.
Can ebooks be read on a computer?
You can now read your eBook on Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. Anyway long as your computer is approved with your Adobe ID, the next time you need to read your eBook you don’t need to follow the above steps, you can directly launch ADE from the start menu and begin reading the eBook that you had downloaded.
How would I read Amazon ebooks on my PC?
Go to read.amazon.com to open Kindle Cloud Reader. You may need to sign in with your Amazon account. Your Kindle Library is shown on the main page. Select a book to start reading.
Can I move my iBooks to kindle?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to transfer these digital books. Both Apple and Amazon-like to secure their clients into their ‘environment’ via the music, books, and videos you download. So Apple-branded iBooks aren’t in an organization that can be read on a Kindle – they must be read on an Apple device.
Can I print from iBooks?
You can print directly from the iBooks Author application but intelligent features are clearly not upheld by paper so are unavailable. Only text and static images will be printed. The same can be said of PDF and EPUB trades. The text export will not include images.