Last Updated on December 9, 2020 by uzma
Several Windows users are reporting that they can no longer use any feature associated with NVIDIA Experience as the software crashes with the error code 0x0003. Most of the time, affected clients are seeing the “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. Error Code: 0x0003” error message with only the option to close the dialog box. The problem is reported to occur on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Solution 1: Force Restart Nvidia Services
If some of the mandatory Nvidia services are disabled, it might reason for the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. You can also perform a force to restart core Nvidia Services like Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Display Service, etc. Presently to check whether the issue can be fixed.
- You can press Windows + R, and type “run” in the Search box.
- Then click open.
- In the Run app, type “service.msc” and then click OK.
- Now find all Nvidia services in the list, and right-click them.
Solution 2: Reinstalling Nvidia Component
Most affected users have reported that the problem was only resolved after they reinstalled GeForce Experience along with every Nvidia driver. After doing this and restarting their computer, a few clients have reported that the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 was no longer occurring.
- First, you can press Windows + R to open the run dialog box, and type cpl to open the Programs and Features window.
- Then discover the Nvidia programs in this window, and right-click them one by one to select Uninstall.
- Now restart your computer and download GeForce Experience gain and it will also automatically download and install the latest version of missing drivers.
- After the downloading process is completed, you can restart your computer again to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is gone.
Solution 3: Allow Nvidia Telemetry Container
In these steps how you can fix 0x0003 GeForce experience by allowing Nvidia Telemetry Container and it’s services:
- Press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box and in which type Services.msc in it and then click OK.
- Now right-click on Nvidia Telemetry Container and choose Properties then Local System Account.
- Give checkmark next to Allow the service to connect with the desktop.
- And click on the Apply button.
- Again Run Services.msc and start all the services of Nvidia Display service container, Nvidia Local System Container & Nvidia Network Service Container.
Solution 4: Fix Network Adapter Problem with Winsock Reset Command
In the event that you can likewise use the Winsock Reset command to reset the network adapter to the default configuration to see if it can fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. So, use these steps to solve this error.
- Open Command Prompt Windows 10.
- Press the Windows + R to open the Run dialogue box, in which type cmd, and then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Then you can type this command nets Winsock reset in Command Prompt window.
- And click on the Enter button to execute this command to reset the network adapter.
Solution 5:Reinstall all Nvidia software
If the following steps do not solve this problem, then it might be worth trying to reinstall all Nvidia software.
- Click on the start menu button. then go to Settings.
- Then choose Apps.
- Now discover Nvidia-related apps and uninstall them.
- Finally, Restart your computer.
- Download GeForce Experience from the Nvidia site, and follow the instructions to install it.
- During installation, it will automatically be missing Nvidia drivers.
- Again Restart your computer and see if the error has cleared.