Last Updated on December 12, 2020 by uzma
DNS actually stands for Domain Name Servers which loads the site pages from the host (the one where web pages are put away in the cloud). Many users reported that they got this issue frequently. In the event that you have slow internet connectivity or because of some different issues your browser may show up DNS errors and may not be able to connect to the host. The DNS Probe completed No Internet error generally Occurs because DNS Cache Load Fails When you try and access the Webpage.
Solution 1: Diabe BNS Protection Service
DNS security is an inbuilt feature available in all programs, including Chrome and Firefox. In this way, it can likewise cause different issues related to the internet. So, it becomes highly important to try disabling it. This is another reliable method to solve this error (DNS Probe finished with no internet). In this way, it is significant for you to do it once.
- First, go to Settings of the chrome.
- Then scroll down and click on the Advanced Settings.
- In this list, you see an option of “Use Prediction Services to Load the Pages more Quickly”.
- Then simply uncheck the box and restart the browser.
This was another highly powerful and used method to solve this issue. Be that as it may, in the event that you are still facing the issue, don’t stress. We have other methods to help you solve the problem.
Solution 2: Reset Network Adapter
If you do not solve this issue then you can follow these steps to restart Network Adapter on your computer.
- To begin with, right-click on the Start button and click on the Command Prompt(Admin).
- Then click on Command Prompt window, and type netsh Winsock reset, and press the Enter key.
- Once Run this Command is executed.
- Then Restart your computer.
After the PC restarts, try to connect to the internet and check whether you are still getting the “DNS Probe Finished No Internet” error.
Solution 3: Change Protocol DNS Setting
- Press Windows + R to open the Run box, and type “ncpa.cpl” on the search box in Windows.
- Then click on the Option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Now click on it and click on the Properties button.
- Manually utilize the following DNS servers; Preferred DNS server as 126.96.36.199 & Alternate DNS server as 188.8.131.52 (Google’s public DNS) (Set IP as programmed).
- Finally, Restart the browser and then check websites.
Solution 4: Flush your Outdated DNS
The error can also occur if the DNS cache is outdated then you need is manually delete it.
- First, press Window + R to open the Dialogue box and type “cmd” on the search box.
- Then type ipconfig / flushdns and click the Enter button.
- Now Restart your computer to check the Chrome of problem fix.
Solution 5: Disable Proxy Servers
The most common reason for network connectivity problems is due to the use of Proxy Server Settings.
- Right-click on the Start button and click on the Run box.
- In the Run Command window, and type inetcpl.CPL and click on it OK.
- On the Internet Properties screen, select the Connections tab and click on the LAN Settings button.
- On the next screen, uncheck Use a Proxy server for your LAN choice under the “Proxy Server” section.
- Last, Click on OK to save the setting on your computer.
What is DNS failure mean?
How do I reset my DNS on my phone?
What is my DNS server android?